SSC CGL Tier II 2018 result: The Staff Selection Commission or SSC has released the scores or marks of SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier II 2018 exam on the official website – ssc.nic.in. Those who have cleared the examination can now check their scores on the SSC official website. The instructions to download the marks have been mentioned below.
How to check and download the marks of SSC CGLTier II 2018 result?
- Candidates need to visit the official website of SSC – ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the latest link updated on the website that says, “Uploading of marks of Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II) Examination, 2018 (0.00 KB)”
- On clicking, the candidates will be directed to a new window
- Here, click on the link highlighted in blue colour that reads, “Click here to check marks”
- On clicking, candidates will be redirected to a new page
- Here, select the Examination name and enter the details such as Roll No/ Registration No, Password and Code displayed on the page to login
- The marks will be displayed on the screen of your computer or mobile phones
Direct link to go to the SSC CGL Tier II 2018 result Notification: https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/marks_cgl18_t2_07112019.pdf
Moreover, the candidates who have participated in the SSC CGL recruitment process will have to undergo two written examinations followed by document verification and interview. Only after the candidates qualify in all the rounds of the recruitment process, they will be appointed to the vacant posts under the Staff Selection Commission.
Here’s the direct link to visit SSC official website: https://ssc.nic.in/
For more details regarding the SSC CGL 2018 recruitment, appointment and others, candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website and check the notifications on a regular basis.