Bigg Boss 13 grand finale winner: Bigg Boss 13 is all set for the finale, which will take place on February 15, 2020, and Arti Singh is one of the finalists of the show. In the previous episode of BB 13, Bigg Boss gave the contestants the biggest surprise in the form of a glimpse of their journey throughout the season.
Arti was so mesmerized by the fans chanting for her, and she confessed that she has never had this celebrity moment before in her life. Bigg Boss praised her and told her that although she has been a little confused at the beginning of the show, she emerged as a stronger personality after her brother Krishna Abhishek sent her a voice message.
Arti Singh is known for her quality equation with the other housemates and her independent game in the Bigg Boss house. Arti has come this far by playing for herself and raising her voice and supporting people at the right points.
Bigg Boss 13 grand finale winner: 5 reasons why Arti Singh should win the Bigg Boss 13’s trophy:
- Arti Singh emerged as a clear voice and stood up for all the right things in the BB house.
- Arti always stood by her friends, while others in the house were seen hopping here and there when it came to the equation factor, Arti stood by her friend’s side.
- Arti has never been scared to put her points forward and prove herself.
- Arti has never gone personal while having a heated argument with the inmates.
- Arti has always played for herself and she has been playing independently.
Recently, Bipasha Basu extended her support to Arti Singh. Not only Bipasha but a lot of people from the industry like Samir Soni, Kashmera Shah, Krishna Abhishek also extended their hands of supports to Arti Singh. It will be very interesting to see who wins the popular reality show on February 15, 2020.