Virat Kohli and men are all set to take on Sri Lanka in the second match of the 3-match series. Ind v SL would be on January 7 at Indore’s Holkar stadium 7 pm onwards. Both teams are eager to start their run for the year 2020 with a victory aftet the first game was spoiled by rain. India vs Sri Lanka T20I series 2020 is a 3-match series starting from January 5 to 10.
Both the teams have played 14 T20I series off which India won 8 and Sri Lanka bagged only 1 series. 5 serious were tied between the both.
How to play Dream 11 app:
- Download the Dream 11 application from the play store with MS Dhoni’s photo on it.
- Open the application.
- Pick 11 players who you think would be the top performer for the day.
- You have to pick players from both the teams and max 7 players from one side can be selected.
- Name captain and vice-captain of your team.
- Save the team and proceed further.
- Enter the contest you want to participate in.
- Pay the entry fee online.
- Once paid, the participant will receive a confirmation notification or message.
Rules to play Dream 11:
- Every team must have 1 wicketkeeper, 4-5 batsmen, 3-4 all-rounders, and 3 bowlers.
- Contestants may pick 2 wicketkeepers or more than 3 bowlers if they want to.
- Every contestant will get 100 points to make a team.
- For every run, 1 point will be credited to the player’s bag.
- For each wicket, bowlers will get 25 points. For a 4-wicket haul, players will get 8 points as a bonus, while 16 points will be awarded for a 5-wicket haul.
- For a maiden over 8 overs will be awarded.
- On a catch, 8 points will be added.
- For a run-out, 8 points will be added to the cart, 4 to the fielder and 4 to the thrower.